In this bet365 eSports review, we look at the games and markets available, the latest welcome offer, In-Play betting, mobile offering, payment methods, customer service and more.
bet365 eSports Review
bet365 is the largest online gambling company in the world and with over 22 million users worldwide it is constantly looking at ways to reach new markets and target audiences.
Therefore it should come as no surprise that they were one of the first online bookmakers to enter the eSports world and indeed offer one of the most diverse eSports betting experiences around.
bet365 Open Account Offer Official Description
“New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our bet365 Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.”
bet365 eSports Games & Markets
As with any sport, relevant markets tend to depend on the time of year and where the sports ‘season’ is during the calendar year. bet365 treat eSports exactly the same.
Currently (October 2017), there are no markets for Call of Duty, with the season is yet to begin as we wait on the release of the new game WWII, however punters are able to bet on LOL, DOTA2 and Counter Strike as they are all ‘in season'.
As you check throughout the year different games will be available to bet on, as will the markets, so if you’re mid-season and viewing a particular eSport tournament or match, the chances are there will be markets available.
List Of eSports Games Available At bet365
- Call of Duty
- Counter Strike: GO
- FIFA betting
- Halo 5
- Heroes of the Storm
- King of Glory
- Rocket League
- Starcraft 2
- Warcraft III
- World of Warcraft
Settling eSports Bets With bet365
As a whole, bet365 are very good with settling their bets regardless of the sport.
With eSports, they wait until the relevant governing body of the sport or event declares an official result and then proceed from there. It usually takes an hour although depending on the time zone of the event and coverage, it can take longer.
There are certain rules for settling different eSports. For example, in CS:GO, where overtime can be played it will be included in the settlements.
They also cover what may happen if a technical issue arises for those who have bet on specific rounds. In the case of CS:GO, if a round has to be replayed due a technical issue, pre-game bets will stand on the replayed round. Having this clarity around each eSport title provides ease of mind and helps give the company a professional look as it is treated the same as any other sport, so this shouldn’t be any area to worry about for prospective punters.
eSports In-Play Betting With bet365
Again, another service that bet365 offers are In-Play markets, just as they do with other sports.
This adds to the excitement and allows punters who are watching a match take place pick a winner mid-round or predict what they think will happen in the final few minutes of a game.
It also gives another option to those wanting to stake money and can potentially increase the profit margins of those who know the ‘ins and outs’ of the relevant eSport title.
bet365 eSports On Mobile
The bet365 mobile app, available to download on both Android and iOS, is a user-friendly clean platform that is very easy to navigate.
As with all betting apps, you are required to have location services on when using the app so they can ensure gambling is permitted in your country. You also have the decision to receive push notifications.
The home page contains an A-Z drop down menu with all sports that bet365 cover of which eSports can be located in just a single scroll down as the list is done alphabetically.
There are a whole host of methods to deposit with bet365, meaning it is a widely accessible betting company to use for everyone.
From the traditional cards such as VISA and Mastercard, as well as eWallet methods such as PayPal and Apple Pay, there are several options available for punters who can decide which best suits them.
List Of Payment Methods Currently Accepted At bet365
There are numerous ways to contact bet365 in regards to customer service, depending on which service suits you the most.
There is a 24/7 service chat on the desktop site and mobile app, meaning any queries can be dealt with straight away.
For those who want a more formal service, there is a contact number and email address that can be used. There is also a detailed FAQ menu on the site that covers a whole host of regularly asked questions.
bet365 eSports Review Verdict
We already know that bet365 deliver a great service for traditional sports such as football, horse racing and boxing, and its foray into eSports is no different.
The wide range of titles means they offer something for everyone and those people who are fans of multiple games are likely to find them all at bet365.
Punters should look no further than bet365 when it comes to staking money on eSports. There's a reason the site currently sits at #1 on our list of best eSports betting sites.