BetVictor Price It Up - All You Need To Know About #PriceItUp
Got the formula for the perfect bet? Now you have the opportunity to request odds for it with BetVictor Price It Up. In this article we explain all you need to know about #PriceItUp including a step-by-step guide on how to create and request your own unique bets as well as the key terms you should know about.
BetVictor #PriceItUp Explained
#PriceItUp from BetVictor allows you to create your own unique bets and then request a price. The idea that you can include as many markets and selections as you like means the possibilities are endless.
Simply tweet your request to @BetVictor using #PriceItUp and they’ll notify you once their traders have generated a price. Your bet will then appear on the BetVictor website where you can also view other #PriceItUp requests.
#PriceItUp is open to new and existing account holders. If you are yet to have joined then BetVictor’s current free bet offer of Bet £10 Get £40 is a great way to get started. Alternatively there are a range of BetVictor promo codes available.
How To #PriceItUp With BetVictor
Here’s how to #PriceItUp with BetVictor:
- Log-in to www.betvictor.com.
- Tweet @BetVictor with your bet using #PriceItUp.
- BetVictor will then notify you when the bet is live on their website.
- Place your requested bet.
Note: We advise tweeting BV well in advanced as the process can take time, understandably.
BetVictor #PriceItUp Key Terms
- All bets relate to the 90 minute market unless otherwise stated. e.g. ‘to score in the first half’.
- Extra Time and Penalties will only count where stated or where implied by phrases such as ‘To Qualify’, ‘Lift The Trophy’ ‘Win The Tie’ etc.
- If any part of the bet is made void then the whole bet becomes void.
- An Assist is defined as the final pass or pass-cum-shot leading to the recipient of the ball scoring a goal including Penalty Won, Attempt Saved, Shot Hit Woodwork, Rebound Scored and instigating an own goal through a shot/pass.
- Only cards awarded once the player is active in the match will count. Any cards shown after the final whistle do not count.
- Only cards shown to players currently on the pitch will count. Cards shown to managers or substitutes do not count.
- Only corners that are actually taken will count. If a corner is re-taken, it will only count as one corner.
- Maximum payout per customer on a market is £5,000 or currency equivalent.
In summary, if you want absolute control over what you bet on, then #PriceItUp from BetVictor is a great option. It’s worth bearing in mind however that there are other bookmakers who offer a similar service such as #PickYourPunt from Betfred, #RequestABet from Sky Bet and #YourOdds from William Hill so you may want to shop around before deciding who to bet with.