BetVictor #PriceItUp & Builder - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about BetVictor #PriceItUp and #PriceItUp Builder and including a step-by-step guide on how to create and request your own unique bets as well as the key terms you should know about.
Customers now have more control than ever thanks to BetVictor’s #PriceItUp feature that now comes with a handy tool which they’re calling ‘#PriceItUp Builder’.
What Is BetVictor #PriceItUp?
#PriceItUp from BetVictor allows you to create your own unique bets and then request a price. The idea that you can include as many markets and selections as you like means the possibilities are endless.
Simply tweet your request to @BetVictor using #PriceItUp and they’ll notify you once their traders have generated a price. Your bet will then appear on the BetVictor website where you can also view other #PriceItUp requests.
How To #PriceItUp With BetVictor
Here’s how to #PriceItUp with BetVictor:
- Log-in to www.betvictor.com.
- Tweet @BetVictor with your bet using #PriceItUp.
- BetVictor will then notify you when the bet is live on their website.
- Place your requested bet.
Note: We advise tweeting BV well in advanced as the process can take time, understandably.
What Is BetVictor #PriceItUp Builder?
#PriceItUp Builder is an extension is BetVictor #PriceItUp feature allows you to manually build your own #PriceItUp bet from scratch by combining multiple outcomes into a single bet with the added option of an ‘Edit’ feature that allows you to make changes to existing #PriceItUp bets.
You can watch the video tutorial below to find out exactly how it all works.
Both #PriceItUp and #PriceItUp Builder are open to all customers.
Not Yet Joined BetVictor?
If you are yet to have joined then the current BetVictor free bet offer of Bet £10 Get £60 is a great way to get started, as outlined below. Alternatively there are a range of BetVictor promo codes available.
BetVictor #PriceItUp Key Terms
- All bets relate to the 90 minute market unless otherwise stated. e.g. ‘to score in the first half’.
- Extra Time and Penalties will only count where stated or where implied by phrases such as ‘To Qualify’, ‘Lift The Trophy’ ‘Win The Tie’ etc.
- If any part of the bet is made void then the whole bet becomes void.
- An Assist is defined as the final pass or pass-cum-shot leading to the recipient of the ball scoring a goal including Penalty Won, Attempt Saved, Shot Hit Woodwork, Rebound Scored and instigating an own goal through a shot/pass.
- Only cards awarded once the player is active in the match will count. Any cards shown after the final whistle do not count.
- Only cards shown to players currently on the pitch will count. Cards shown to managers or substitutes do not count.
- Only corners that are actually taken will count. If a corner is re-taken, it will only count as one corner.
- Payout per customer on a market is £5,000 or currency equivalent.
If you want absolute control over what you bet on, then #PriceItUp from BetVictor is a great option. The added function of the #PriceItUp Builder is what really makes this a great tool.
It’s worth bearing in mind however that there are other bookmakers who offer a similar service such as #PickYourPunt from Betfred and #YourOdds from William Hill so you may want to shop around before deciding who to bet with.