In this article we explain all you need to know about BetVictor #PriceItUp and #PriceItUp Builder available for existing customers. Be sure to read our step-by-step guide on how to create and request your own unique bets as well as the key terms you should know about.
About BetVictor #PriceItUp
#PriceItUp from BetVictor allows you to create your own unique bets and then request a price. It will be passed on to their traders who will generate a price and feature the bet on their website.
The idea that you can include as many markets and selections as you like means the possibilities are endless.
In order to use this feature, you will need to have your own Twitter account. Follow the steps below to request your bets.
What Is BetVictor's #PriceItUp Builder?
Customers now have more control than ever thanks to BetVictor's #PriceItUp feature that now comes with a handy tool that they're calling ‘#PriceItUp Builder'.
The tools allows you to manually build your own #PriceItUp bet from scratch by combining multiple outcomes into a single bet with the added option of an ‘Edit' feature that allows you to make changes to existing #PriceItUp bets.
BetVictor #PriceItUp Key Terms
- All bets relate to the 90 minute market unless otherwise stated. e.g. ‘to score in the first half'.
- Extra Time and Penalties will only count where stated or where implied by phrases such as ‘To Qualify', ‘Lift The Trophy' ‘Win The Tie' etc.
- If any part of the bet is made void then the whole bet becomes void.
- An Assist is defined as the final pass or pass-cum-shot leading to the recipient of the ball scoring a goal including Penalty Won, Attempt Saved, Shot Hit Woodwork, Rebound Scored and instigating an own goal through a shot/pass.
- Only cards awarded once the player is active in the match will count. Any cards shown after the final whistle do not count.
- Only cards shown to players currently on the pitch will count. Cards shown to managers or substitutes do not count.
- Only corners that are actually taken will count. If a corner is re-taken, it will only count as one corner.
- Payout per customer on a market is £5,000 or currency equivalent.
How To #PriceItUp With BetVictor
Here’s how to #PriceItUp with BetVictor:
Login or Register an account with BetVictor if you are not yet signed up.
Go to Twitter and Tweet @BetVictor with your bet using #PriceItUp.
BetVictor will then notify you when the bet is live on their website.
Place your requested bet.
We advise Tweeting BV well in advance as the process can take time to process all requests and generate a price.
Not Yet Joined BetVictor?
If you have not created your BetVictor account then the current welcome offer is a great way to get started!. You can also check out a range of BetVictor promo codes available.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
If you want absolute control over what you bet on, then #PriceItUp from BetVictor is a great option. The added function of the #PriceItUp Builder is what really makes this a great tool.
It's worth bearing in mind however that there are other bookmakers who offer a similar service such as #PickYourPunt from Betfred and #YourOdds from William Hill so you may want to shop around before deciding who to bet with. Fancy some variety? Ladbrokes #GetAPrice is worth a tryout as well.