BetVictor Cash Out & Partial Cash Out – The Ultimate Guide
In this article we explain all you need to know about BetVictor Cash Out and Partial Cash Out including a step-by-step guide on how to use the features as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is BetVictor Cash Out?
BetVictor Cash Out allows you to secure a profit or minimise losses before an event has ended. So if you’ve placed a bet and you’re starting to have doubts or fancy a mid-match smash ‘n’ grab – no problem.
Bets that are available to Cash Out are displayed under the ‘Cash Out’ which is accessible both online and via the BetVictor mobile app. Here you can see a real-time value of your bet.
How To Cash Out With BetVictor
Here’s how to Cash Out with BetVictor:
- Log-in to www.betvictor.com.
- Go to the ‘Cash Out‘ tab.
- Select the bet you wish to Cash Out.
- Click ‘Cash Out‘.
BetVictor Cash Out Bet Types
BetVictor offer Cash Out on the following sports and markets:
- Football – Match Betting, Total Goals, Both Teams To Score, Match Result & Both Teams To Score, Correct Score, Asian Handicaps, Asian Goal Lines, 3-Way Handicap, Double Chance, Team Total Goals, 1st Team To Score.
- Tennis – Match Betting, Set Winner, Set Betting (Match).
- Basketball – Handicap, Total Points, Money Line.
- Horse Racing – Outright Win, Outright Each Way.
BetVictor Partial Cash Out
BetVictor also offer Partial Cash Out which allows you to Cash Out part of your bet rather than the full amount. This feature is available when the Cash Out value is £1 or greater. Simply use the slider to the desired amount and click ‘Bank My Stake’.
BetVictor Cash Out Key Terms
- Available online and via mobile.
- Available on selected events, fixtures and markets.
- All Cash Out requests are subject to a time delay.
To conclude, BetVictor Cash Out operates in real time so you can end your bet prematurely and lock in a profit if your bet is looking likely to win or alternatively minimise your losses if your bet looks likely to lose.