bet365 Sky Dogs 2/1 Offer - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the bet365 Sky Dogs 2/1 offer including how it works as well as the key terms you should know about.
Note: This offer is no longer available.
What Is The bet365 Sky Dogs Offer?
The bet365 Sky Dogs Offer applies to any race televised live on Sky Sports and works so that if you back any single winner at odds of 2/1 or greater then you will receive a risk-free bet of the same stake.
It doesn’t end there…
The beauty of this offer is that if your risk-free bet also wins at odds of 2/1 or more then you will qualify for another risk-free bet on the next live Sky Sports race.
Furthermore, bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed also still applies so you’ll always be getting the best value too.
The offer is available to all account holders.
Not Yet Joined bet365?
Those currently without an account we suggest checking out bet365’s sign up offer (where they will match your first deposit in Bet Credits up-to £100. You can also view a selection of bet365 promotion codes available.
bet365 Sky Dogs Key Terms & Rules
- Risk-free bets must be placed on the next eligible race using your own funds – if your bet loses then the stake will be refunded to your account within an hour of the race finishing.
- Maximum refund of £100 per race.
- The first bet on a race will be deemed as your qualifying bet.
- If you back the winner of the last race on any day, your risk-free bet will be the first bet you place on the next qualifying race.
- Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets only.
- Does not apply to Ante-Post bets and Tote/Pari-Mutuel (bets and dividends).
- Does not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, any refund amount or subsequent risk free bet amount will be equal to the remaining active stake.
- If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, any refund amount will be equal to the new stake and not the original stake.
- Where a risk free bet is changed using Edit Bet, no refund will be given and the offer will no longer apply.
- Bets can be places from either your Withdrawable Balance or Bet Credits.
- Bets placed from your Withdrawable Balance will be refunded to your Withdrawable Balance and bets placed with Bet Credits will be refunded as Bet Credits.
If you like betting on dogs then this is a no brainer. When doing the calculations, we worked out that you can claim up-to £500 in risk-free bets every day – so you keep backing those winners and bet365 will keep rewarding you with risk-free bets.