The Rolex Paris Masters is an annual men’s tennis tournament taking place at the Accor Arena, with top-ranking players in attendance. Below you will find our hand-picked selection of betting sites, tips, and our very own predictions for this year’s competition.
- Tournament Structure for the Rolex Paris Masters
- Best Betting Sites for the Rolex Paris Masters
- Rolex Paris Masters Betting Odds, Promotions, Tips & Predictions
- 5 Reasons To Bet on the Rolex Paris Masters
- Rolex Paris Masters Betting Sites With Live Streaming
- Popular Rolex Paris Masters Betting Markets
- History of the Rolex Paris Masters
- Upcoming Sporting Events
- Similar Tournaments to the Rolex Paris Masters
- Rolex Paris Masters Betting FAQs
- ThePuntersPage Final Say
Tournament Structure for the Rolex Paris Masters
- The Rolex Paris Masters is the final ATP Masters 1000 tournament of the season, and a decider for the last remaining qualifying positions for the ATP World Tour Finals.
- It is also a stepping stone in the race for the world number 1 ranking.Stars such as Novak Djokovic, Pete Sampras, Andy Roddick, Marat Safin, and Andy Murray have all been crowned number 1 in the world during the Paris Masters.
- The competition takes place at the Accor Arena. Previously, it was held at Palais Omnisports de Paris, but shifted to this new spectacular indoor stadium in 2016, taking around 2 years to transform into the stadium we know it today.
The provisional timetable* for the Masters is as follows:
*Timetable is subject to change. The latest can be found on the official Rolex Paris Masters website.
- Sat 29th – Sun 30th October – Qualifying
- Mon 31st October - 1st round
- Tue 1st November - 1st round / 2nd round
- Wed 2nd November - 2nd round
- Thu 3rd November - 3rd round
- Fri 4th November - Quarter-finals
- Sat 5th November - Semi-finals
- Sun 6th November - Finals
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first 5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x 5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
18+ - Offer for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
• New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit, and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative price Evens+) within 7 days of registration. • First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto, and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. • Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
18+ New UK+ ROI Customers only. Deposit & Bet min £5 as first bet at minimum odds 1/2 to qualify for 1x £20 Free Bet. Certain deposit methods and bet types excluded. Free bet valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. See full terms below. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
Rolex Paris Masters Betting Odds, Promotions, Tips & Predictions
We will add more information about the date of the 2022 Rolex Paris Masters when it is available.
Rolex Paris Masters Betting Odds 2022
We will publish the odds for the 2022 Rolex Paris Masters closer to the start date of the event.
Rolex Paris Masters Betting Tips & Predictions 2022
You will be able to read our expert tips and predictions for the 2022 Rolex Paris Masters once the commencement of the tournament draws closer.
Rolex Paris Masters Betting Promotions 2022
- Coral onboards new customers with a Bet £5, Get £20 welcome offer.
- Bwin is also rather generous for those betting on the ATP Rolex Paris Masters, offering a free bet of up to £20 for new customers.
5 Reasons To Bet on the Rolex Paris Masters
- It has been a happy hunting ground for the top players, and in 2021, Novak Djokovic triumphed for the sixth time.
- The Rolex Paris Masters is the final Masters event of the season, so this will give some players a chance to push for the ATP Tour Finals.
- Previously, the Rolex Paris Masters had one of the fastest indoor surfaces.
- Frenchmen have enjoyed more home success than at any other Masters event — Guy Forget, Sebastien Grosjean, and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga have all won in Paris.
- The tournament has a hefty prize pool — in 2021, the total prize money was around £2million.
Rolex Paris Masters Betting Sites With Live Streaming
Popular Rolex Paris Masters Betting Markets
Tennis is an extremely popular sport, with millions of followers around the world, exciting betting markets and all the best tennis betting sites offering great odds. The Rolex Paris Masters is no exception! It attracts numerous punters looking for top betting tips and predictions before going on to place bets.
Since there is no chance of a draw, only the winner counts and goes on to win the competition. We've gathered the most competitive tennis betting markets below that should serve as a useful guideline for your Paris Masters betting.
Competition Winner Betting
The most straightforward yet exciting bet is on the outright winner. It works for singles and doubles, and you only need to choose one tennis player. Backing up your choice with a wager can reap rich dividends if your selection wins. The tennis odds will determine your actual payout. It is not unrealistic that a lower-seeded player wins, leading to hefty winnings.
Individual Match Betting
Individual Match Betting is choosing a specific match during the competition, and betting on the winner. You can bet on several games in the run-up to the final. If you bet on that, the type of wager is an outright winner bet.
Set Score Betting
This is where it gets a little more complicated. You need to predict the final set score of a match in the competition. If you believe the favourite is short-priced, or perhaps you are anticipating the underdog to win but eventually lose out in the final set score, you are betting on the score in the final match.
Over/Under Total Games Betting
Over/Under betting is when you place a stake on the total number of games played during a single match. In theory, the more evenly- balanced both players are, the higher the chances that both will win several games. It could even end up going down to the wire with a high-game score, which in turn makes an Over bet more appealing. On the other hand, an Under bet is more suitable for players of differing abilities.
History of the Rolex Paris Masters
The Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy was inaugurated back in 1984. The first tennis exhibition match was in 1985, while the Paris Open followed a year later. The objective was for it to become the most significant indoor tennis tournament in the world. Germany’s Boris Becker was the first winner at the tender age of 18, after having already claimed two Wimbledon titles. Over 82,000 spectators witnessed the inaugural event that was spread over seven days, making the Paris Open a resounding success.
Since the 1990s, the Paris Masters has attracted the biggest names in tennis. Frenchman Guy Forget defeated Pete Sampras in 1991 with an epic five-set tussle for the most exciting final in the history of the tournament so far.
The tourney was renamed the Paris Tennis Masters Series in 2000, with the Russian Marat Safin becoming the first winner under the event's new title by defeating Australian player Mark Philippoussis. The following year saw a second French victory by Sébastien Grosjean, and in 2007, David Nalbandian defeated Rafael Nadal. One year later, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga set the crowd alight when he beat Nalbandian in the final.
Other notable winners include Pete Sampras, Roger Federer, Stefan Edberg, and Andre Agassi. Frenchmen have also enjoyed considerable success at the ATP Masters 1000 events.
The final tournament of the regular men’s tennis season – the 2020 Paris Masters tennis tournament, was held without fans that year as France entered a second lockdown phase due to the pandemic.
Recent Winners of the Rolex Paris Masters
|Year||Men’s Singles Winner||Men’s Singles Finalist
|2021||Novak Djokovic||Daniil Medvedev|
|2020||Daniil Medvedev||Alexander Zverev|
|2019||Novak Djokovic||Denis Shapovalov|
|2018||Karen Khachanov||Novak Djokovic|
|2017||Jack Sock||Filip Krajinovic|
|2016||Andy Murray||John Isner|
|2015||Novak Djokovic||Andy Murray|
|2014||Novak Djokovic||Milos Raonic|
|2013||Novak Djokovic||David Ferrer|
|2012||David Ferrer||Jerzy Janowicz|
|2011||Roger Federer||Jo-Wilfried Tsonga|
Rolex Paris Masters Key Stats
- Novak Djokovic holds the records for most titles (6), most finals (6), and most matches played (45).
- To date, the Serb has also won more matches here than anyone else.
- Spain’s Fernando Verdasco has played in the most editions of this event with 16.
- The prize pool is extremely generous.
- The 2021 tournament marked the event's 49th edition, having been founded in 1968.
Upcoming Sporting Events
Similar Tournaments to the Rolex Paris Masters
Rolex Paris Masters Betting FAQs
You can watch the event live on Prime Video.
The Accor Arena will stage the 2022 Rolex Paris Masters.
We will publish the dates for the 2022 tournament once they have been confirmed.
The Rolex Paris Masters gets underway on Monday November 1, with the final on Sunday 6th November.
The total prize money for the 2022 Rolex Paris Masters stands at £2million, with the winner receiving a cheque for around £800,000.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
The Rolex Paris Masters is one of the most eagerly-awaited tennis tournaments annually, with fans and punters alike kept at the edge of their seats as they watch the top-ranking players fight it out for victory. Betting rarely gets more exciting than on the Paris Masters, so we recommend checking out the best offers, odds and betting markets at the reputable online bookmakers listed here in this article.