William Hill High 5 Offer - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the William Hill High 5 promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is William Hill High 5?
High 5 is a 2-in-1 promotion from William Hill whereby if your horse wins by 5 or more lengths then you will receive a 25% bonus on your winnings up-to £100. Alternatively, if your horse finishes second and loses by 5 or more lengths then you will receive your stake back as a free bet up-to £25.
High 5 applies to any National Hunt race shown live on ITV or ITV4 as well as a number of other selected races and meetings which are listed on the William Hill website and is available online, via mobile, text, telephone and In-Shop.
The offer is and is open to new and existing customers. If you don’t currently have an account then take a look at the latest William Hill joining offer. Alternatively there are a range of William Hill bonus codes available.
For those that prefer flat racing then we recommend taking a look at William Hill’s 2 Clear promotion where you can earn a 15% bonus if your horse wins by 2 or more lengths.
How To Claim William Hill High 5
Here’s how to claim William Hill’s High 5 promotion:
- Log-in to www.williamhill.com.
- Place your single bet on any qualifying race.
- If your horse wins by 5 lengths or more then William Hill will credit you with a 25% bonus.
- If your horse finishes second and loses by 5 lengths or more then William Hill will credit your stake back as a free bet up-to £25.
William Hill High 5 Key Terms
- Applies to singles placed on the ‘Race Winner’ market.
- 6 or more runners must race for the offer to stand.
- Bonus returned in free bets.
- Maximum bonus £100.
- Refund returned in free bets.
- Maximum refund of £25.
- Available online, via mobile, Text, Telephone betting and In-Shop.
To conclude, High 5 from William Hill is one of the most popular horse racing offers out there and it’s east to see why. Not you can enjoy an extra 25% bonus on top of your original winnings if your horse wins by five or more lengths or have your stake refunded if your horse finishes second and loses by five or more lengths. It’s a win-win.