bet365 ITV 4/1 Racing Offer - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the bet365 ITV 4/1 offer (previously bet365 Channel 4/1 offer) including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the promotion as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is The bet365 ITV 4/1 Racing Offer?
With the bet365 ITV 4/1 Offer, if you back any single winner at odds of 4/1 or greater on any race televised live on ITV or ITV 4, then you will receive a risk-free bet of the same stake.
It doesn’t stop there either. The beauty of this offer is that if your risk-free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more then you will qualify for another risk-free bet on the next live ITV race. It really is as good as it sounds!
The offer is available to all account holders. New customers can take advantage of bet365’s deposit bonus up-to £200.
As if being rewarded with a free bet for backing a winner wasn’t enough, the bet365 ITV 4/1 offer works in conjunction with both bet365’s Best Odds Guaranteed and bet365’s Price Promise promotions so whatever happens you’ll still get the best price on your horse and the best available odds in the industry.
How To Claim bet365’s ITV 4/1 Offer
Here’s how to claim bet365’s ITV 4/1 offer:
- Log-in to www.bet365.com.
- Place your horse racing bets as normal.
- If your horse wins at odds of 4/1 or greater then bet365 will credit you with a risk-free bet of the same stake.
bet365 ITV 4/1 Racing Offer Key Terms
- Risk-free bets must be placed on the next eligible race using your own funds – if your bet loses then the stake will be refunded to your account shortly after the race.
- Maximum refund of £50 per race.
- The first bet on a race will be deemed as your qualifying bet.
- If you back the winner of the last race on any day, your risk-free bet will be the first bet you place on the next qualifying race.
In summary, there really isn’t much to ponder with bet365’s ITV 4/1 offer. Imagine being rewarded with a risk-free bet for backing a winner? A winner? That’s exactly what bet365 are doing. Now if that doesn’t get your waters flowing then quite frankly we don’t know what will.