Betfair Live Stream - The Ultimate Guide (2019 Update)
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Betfair Live Stream including a step-by-step guide on how to access the service, a list of benefits as well as the key terms you should know about.
Betfair Live Stream
Betfair live stream all UK and Ireland horse racing as well as action from the UAE, Australia and Singapore.
Simply stake 50p or more on any race and you’ll have access to live coverage from tracks including Aintree, Ascot, Cheltenham, Doncaster, Fontwell, Kempton, Lingfield, Newcastle, Sedgefield, Southwell, Towcester and more.
Stream from any desktop computer or laptop device or download the Betfair Android or iPhone app and watch the action within the palm of your hand.
The service is open to all customers. Those without an account can take advantage of the latest Betfair sign up offer of £100 in free bets. Alternatively you can view all the latest Betfair promotion codes available.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://bit.ly/1iLtk30″ text=”CLAIM MY £100 IN FREE BETS →”
How To Access The Betfair Live Stream Service
Here’s how to access Betfair’s live stream service:
- Log-in to www.betfair.com.
- Head to the Exchange via the top menu.
- Place a bet of 50p or more on your selected race.
- Select the race you want to watch.
- Enjoy the action.
3 Benefits Of Betfair’s Live Stream
- No annoying pop-ups or advertisements.
- No lag (providing you have a secure internet connection).
- Available on all laptops, computers, mobile and tablet devices.
Betfair Live Stream Key Terms
- Available to customers who have opened and have a funded account with Betfair.
- Stake required may vary depending on the product you are using.
- For bets placed on the Exchange a matched bet of £5 or more (or currency equivalent) must be placed.
- For Fixed Odds/Sportsbook bets a total stake of 50p or more (or currency equivalent) must be placed.
Betfair’s Live Streaming service allows you to watch live coverage of all UK and Ireland horse races as well as action from the UAE, Australia and Singapore.
Take into consideration however that almost all online bookmakers now provide a live streaming service to customers so it may be worth comparing websites to see which one you prefer.