The Daily Million is a daily drawn lottery that has proved to be very popular with players all around the world. Lotto betting on the outcome of this draw can award punters with huge wins with no restrictions in place on where they live. And, because there are two draws held two times every single day (at 2pm and 9pm), you never have to wait long for another draw. (Note: the Irish Daily Millions Lottery is NOT the same as the Irish Lotto).
Table of Contents
- Best Betting Sites for the Irish Daily Millions Lottery
- Best Bookies for the Irish Daily Millions Lottery – Top 5 Ranked
- What is the Daily Millions?
- Where Can I Find The Latest Irish Daily Million Results?
- Popular Bets for the Irish Daily Millions Lottery
- Irish Daily Millions Lottery Odds
- How is the Irish Daily Millions Lottery Draw Made?
- History of the Irish Daily Millions Lottery
- Other Popular Lotteries to Bet on
- Irish Daily Millions Lottery FAQs
- ➕ What are the best betting sites for the Irish Daily Millions lottery?
- 💲 Where can I watch the Irish Daily Millions lottery draw?
- 🎲 When does the Irish Daily Millions lottery draw take place?
- 🎁 Can I play the Irish Daily Millions in the United Kingdom?
- ❌ Who is eligible to play the Irish Daily Millions?
- ⭕️ How often does the Irish Daily Millions draw take place?
- ❓ Where can I find the Irish Daily Millions lotto results?
- 🍒 How much does it cost to play the Irish Daily Millions?
- ThePuntersPage Final Say
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
18+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply. #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
New UK & NI customers only. promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet of £10+ in one bet transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0) +. settled within 60 days. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement, 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 60 Free Spins on Justice League Comics. 7-day expiry.Full T&Cs apply. #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. #ad
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #ad
Best Bookies for the Irish Daily Millions Lottery – Top 5 Ranked
#1 – William Hill
#2 – Ladbrokes
#3 – Betfred
#4 – Paddy Power
# 5- bet365
What is the Daily Millions?
Taking place in Dublin two times a day, the Irish Daily Million Main Draw and Plus Draw offers punters four opportunities to win big per day. This draw differs from the Irish Lotto because it offers fixed prizes and no rollovers. To win, all players need to do is match an agreed amount of numbers in each draw they participate in. There are also plenty of alternative ways to bet on Irish Daily Million lottery draws.
How to Bet on the Irish Daily Million
Betting on the Irish Daily Million is a very easy and straightforward process:
- Log in to your favourite online Irish Daily Million bookmaker.
- Head over to the Irish Daily Million page.
- Pick the numbers you want or, if you’re undecided, go for a randomised Lucky Dip.
- Select the draw or draws that you wish to bet on by marking the relevant box.
- Place your bets by hitting the ‘bet now' button.
- If you win, your account will be topped up automatically.
Irish Daily Million Rules
Each afternoon (2pm) and evening (9pm) there is a Main Draw, which is the first draw. This is followed by a second set, which is referred to as the Plus Draw. In all four draws, six numbers are drawn as well as a bonus ball. The balls are numbered one through thirty-nine (1-39). All bets must be placed by 1.45pm and 8.45pm.
Where Can I Find The Latest Irish Daily Million Results?
Today’s Daily Million results as well as those of past Irish Daily Million draws, can be found through many ways:
- By visiting the national lottery website
- Through social media
- Checking the results directly from the bookie of your choice (usually updated within 15 minutes of the draw)
To make things a little bit easier, click the live Daily Millions results feed below to view the latest Irish Daily Millions results, as well as those of the Irish Lotto.
Popular Bets for the Irish Daily Millions Lottery
Betting on the outcome of an Irish Daily Millions draw throws up a lot of options for punters to exploit. Unlike playing the UK’s own National Lottery, for example, where tickets cost £2, and the rewards for a small amount of balls returned are minimal, with the Irish Daily Millions lotto, matching three numbers can pay as high as £400 for a £1 stake. When you think about it like that, the Irish Daily Millions draw, the Betfred Nifty Fifty and the Ladbrokes 49’s really are better value options. With more draws, lower costs, and higher rewards, betting on the Irish Daily Millions draw is a no brainer.
Irish Daily Millions Lottery Odds
Your odds will increase the more balls you bet on. See below for all the available Irish Daily Millions odds.
Irish Daily Millions Lottery Singles Betting
bet365, Betfred, BoyleSports, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power and William Hill all offer Irish Daily Million Lottery draws. If you so wish, you can bet on a solitary number being drawn from the pot. The odds for this are 5/1, but obviously, the more numbers you bet on, the greater the odds will be. With the Ladbrokes Daily Million, or wherever else you choose to play, you can bet on a line of between one and five balls to be drawn, but you do need all of the balls to appear in order to win. Payouts are calculated according to the table above.
Irish Daily Millions Lottery Multiples Betting
- Lucky 15 bets are what are known as system bets, or full cover bets, that include four selections. These four selections are grouped together as follows: 4 Singles, 6 Doubles, 4 Trebles and a four fold. You win if one of the numbers is drawn.
- The Lucky 31 is the same type of bet as above, but with one extra selection. The 31 bets in the wager can be broken down as follows: 5 Singles, 10 Doubles, 10 Trebles, 5 4-fold accumulators and a 5-fold accumulator. If just one number is drawn, you win part of the bet.
- A Patent bet is based on three selections making an appearance, and makes up 7 bets. These are 3 Singles, 3 Doubles and 1 Treble. If one number is drawn, you instantly win.
- With a Trixie bet, three numbers are selected, making four bets that include 3 Doubles and 1 Treble. The draw of two numbers will lead to a win.
- A Canadian bet makes up 26 bets out of 5 numbers. A Canadian can be broken down thusly: 10 Doubles, 10 Trebles, 5 4-fold accumulators and a 5-fold accumulator. You win the bet if two of the numbers are drawn.
- A Yankee bet is like a Lucky 15, but without the singles. You choose 4 numbers that make up 11 bets: 6 Doubles, 4 Trebles and a 4-fold. Two or more numbers drawn means your bet wins.
Best betting site for Irish Daily Millions Lottery Multiples betting: Paddy Power
How is the Irish Daily Millions Lottery Draw Made?
The Irish Daily Million Lotto takes place on each of the seven days of the week. Moreover, there are two draw sessions held each day. To add on to this, each draw session contains two Irish Daily Million draws, meaning there are four draws held each day. The first two of these are held at 2pm, with the final two going off at 9 pm, giving lotto bettors four chances a day to grab themselves a payout betting on the Daily Million results.
As for the draw itself, players need to pick from a range of 1-39 balls. This is a smaller amount than other draws, which increases your chances of actually winning.
History of the Irish Daily Millions Lottery
The Irish Daily Million draw was first held on the 11th of September 2012, replacing the Monday Million and All Or Nothing, using the same structure as the latter. Combining the two, with one being a daily draw and the other a €1 million jackpot, the new game would provide the same wins but daily. As of April 2016, the draw has been held twice a day, seven days a week, including weekends and bank holidays.
Biggest Payouts of the Irish Daily Million
The Irish Daily Million results offer a fixed jackpot of €500,000, differing from other lottery draws in that it does not offer rollover prizes. That being said, when you’re betting on the Irish Daily Million draw from within the UK, the jackpot odds, which are for five correct balls, are 66000/1.
Other Popular Lotteries to Bet on
Most online bookmakers cover some form of lottery betting, but not all will accept bets on the Irish Daily Million. Other draws that are available include:
Irish Daily Millions Lottery Key Stats
- 22 is the most common ball drawn, having, at the time of writing, made an appearance 817 times.
- Its nearest rival in terms of appearances is the number 17, which has been drawn 793 times.
- The rarest number so far is 28, which has only ever been selected on 699 occasions.
- Stats for the latest Irish Daily Million results can be found here.
Irish Daily Millions Lottery FAQs
➕ What are the best betting sites for the Irish Daily Millions lottery?
💲 Where can I watch the Irish Daily Millions lottery draw?
You can watch the draw live online through the official YouTube live stream, as well as on Facebook live. Alternatively, most participating betting sites will publish the draw results instantaneously.
🎲 When does the Irish Daily Millions lottery draw take place?
The Daily Millions Lottery draws take place twice daily at 2pm and 9pm GMT.
🎁 Can I play the Irish Daily Millions in the United Kingdom?
Yes - you just need to find a bookmaker that accepts bets on the draw, and you’re good to go.
❌ Who is eligible to play the Irish Daily Millions?
Anyone over the age of 18 can play the Irish Daily Millions at their preferred Irish Daily Millions online bookmaker in the United Kingdom.
⭕️ How often does the Irish Daily Millions draw take place?
The Irish Daily Millions lotto draw is held twice daily at 2pm and 9pm, with two draws taking place each session. That’s four draws a day!
❓ Where can I find the Irish Daily Millions lotto results?
Results for the Irish Daily Millions lotto draw can be found online, through social media or at the bookmaker that you placed your bets with.
🍒 How much does it cost to play the Irish Daily Millions?
Because you are betting on the Irish Daily Millions draw, rather than actually playing it, the amount of money you bet with is entirely up to you.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Taking place twice daily, the Irish Daily Millions lottery is a very popular way to bet on a lottery draw that awards big prizes. The first draw of the Irish Daily Millions is at 14:00, and the second draw takes place in Dublin, Ireland at 21:00, UK time. For anyone that wants to bet on the outcome of the draw, all they need to do is select a UK bookmaker that accepts bets on the Irish Daily Millions and decide how many balls they wish to bet on. It really is as easy as that, and because it goes off 28 times a week, there are plenty of chances to win. This should go some way to explaining its tremendous popularity.