Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £40 Offer - Full Details (September 2019)
In this article we detail all you need to know about the Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £40 offer along with a step-by-step guide on how to claim the promotion as well as the key T&C’s you should know about.
Note: Paddy Power have now ended this promotion and have replaced it with an even better offer which you can view here.
Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £40 Offer Explained
In addition to their £20 risk-free offer, Paddy Power have a second alternative introductory offer of Bet £10 and Get £40.
What Is The Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £40 Offer?
Simply register using promotion code ‘YSKA28’, place a single £10 bet and you will receive £30 in bet tokens which can be used on any Sports market as well as a £10 bet token to use on an In-Play Horse Racing market.
Your £10 qualifying bet can be on any sport and any market and must be at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
Your £30 in bet tokens will be credited once your qualifying bet has settled and your £10 free In-Play bet can be claimed from the promotions hub once your qualifying bet has been settled.
Do note that if you make your first deposit via Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill then you will not be able to claim this offer. You will however be able to use those methods after your first deposit.
Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £40 Offer Official Description
“New customers only. Place a £10 bet on any Sports market (min stake £10 and min odds 1/2) and get £30 + £10 on In-Play Horse Racing. Only deposits made using Cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. Bet tokens are valid for 30 days and must be used on a Sports market. After the the qualifying bet has settled, £30 in bet tokens will awarded automatically. In-Play racing bet token will be available to claim from the promo hub. T&C’s apply.”
How To Claim Paddy Power’s Bet £10 Get £40 Offer
Here’s how to claim Paddy Power’s Bet £10 Get £40 offer:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £40 landing page.
- Create an account using code ‘YSKA28‘.
- Place a £10 bet at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Once your qualifying bet has settled, Paddy Power will credit your account with £30 in bet tokens. You can claim your additional £10 In-Play bet token via the promotions hub.
Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £40 Key T&C’s
There are a number of rules you should be aware of regarding Paddy Power’s Bet £10 Get £40 offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below although you can find the full T&C’s on the Paddy Power website.
- Only customers who register through the correct link (available above) will qualify for this Paddy Power Bet £10 Get £40 offer.
- Qualifying bet must be at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- No rollover requirements.
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for offer.
Paddy Power’s Bet £10 Get £40 offer is an absolutely fantastic alternative to their risk-free offer. In fact, it is currently one of the best offers out there as you are getting four times your initial deposit and bet.
As always, if you have any queries, questions or concerns, you can email us at [email protected] or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.