Paddy Power £20 Risk-Free Bet Sign Up Offer - Full Details
In this article we detail all you need to know about the Paddy Power £20 risk-free bet sportsbook sign up offer along with a step-by-step guide on how to claim and the key terms you should know about.
Paddy Power £20 Free Bet Sign Up Offer Explained
Paddy Power are offering all new customers a completely risk-free £20 bet – with money back in cash if it loses.
Simply sign up, place a £20 bet and if it loses then Paddy Power will credit your stake back – as cash!
Once signed up, you’ll have access to Paddy Power’s live stream where you can watch and bet on thousands of events every year. Paddy Power also offer Cash Out & Partial Cash Out meaning you can guarantee a profit or cut your losses in real-time.
How To Claim Paddy Power’s £20 Risk Free Bet Welcome Offer
Here’s how to claim Paddy Power’s £20 risk-free bet welcome offer:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Paddy Power sign up offer landing page.
- Create an account (you do not need a promo code).
- Place a £20 bet.
- If your bet loses, Paddy Power will credit your stake back as cash.
Note: Your initial £20 bet can include as few or as many selections as you like and can be at any odds.
How To Use Paddy Power Free Bets
Here’s how to use your free bets with Paddy Power:
- Add selections to your bet slip.
- Enter your stake.
- Select ‘Use Free Bet’ from the drop down menu.
- Confirm your bet by clicking ‘Bet Now’.
Paddy Power New Customer Offer Key Terms
There are a number of terms you should be aware of regarding Paddy Power’s £20 risk-free bet joining offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below although you can find the full T’s & C’s on the Paddy Power website.
- Only customers who sign up through the correct link (available above) will qualify for this offer.
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer.
- Stakes refunded within 6 hours of your bet losing.
To conclude, it has to be said this is a fantastic offer from Paddy Power. Most bookies that boast similar offers offer money back as free bets so the idea that Paddy Power will refund your stake as cash if loses is likely to go down very well with punters. Using our step-by-step guide you should have no problems claiming the promotion although should you have any questions or concerns feel free to email us or you can tweet us @ThePuntersPage.