Paddy Power £20 Risk Free Bet Sign Up Offer (December 2018)
In this article we detail all you need to know about the Paddy Power £20 risk free bet sportsbook sign up offer along with a step-by-step guide on how to claim the promotion, how to use free bets with Paddy Power, as well as the key terms and rules you should know about.
Paddy Power £20 Risk Free Bet Sign Up Offer
Paddy Power are offering all new customers a completely risk free £20 bet – with money back in cash if it loses. In fact, at the time of writing, this is the only sign up promotion we currently have on site where money is returned in cash.
What Is The Paddy Power £20 Free Bet Sign Up Offer?
Simply sign up using promotion code ‘YSKA01’, place a bet between £5 and £20 and if it loses then Paddy Power will refund your stake back as cash within 6 hours of your bet losing (within a 09:00 to 22:00 window) which you can then withdraw immediately.
Your £20 bet can include as few or as many selections as you like which can be on any sport and any market and at any odds.
Do note that if you make your first deposit via Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill then you will not be able to claim this offer. You will however be able to use those methods after your first deposit.
The free bets don’t end either. Opt In to Paddy Power’s VIPP club, stake 5 or more £10 bets at odds of 1/2 or greater between Monday and Sunday each week and Paddy Power will credit you with a £10 free bet the following Monday.
Paddy Power Free Bet Sign Up Offer Official Description
“Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in cash. Refund up-to £20. Only deposits made using Cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. New customers only. Limited to one per person. T&Cs apply.”
How To Claim Paddy Power’s £20 Risk Free Bet Welcome Offer
Here’s how to claim Paddy Power’s £20 risk free bet welcome offer:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Paddy Power sign up offer landing page.
- Create an account (you do not need a promo code).
- Place a £20 bet at any odds.
- If your bet loses, Paddy Power will credit your stake back as cash.
How To Use Free Bets With Paddy Power
Here’s how to use your free bets with Paddy Power:
- Add selections to your bet slip.
- Enter your stake.
- Select ‘Use Free Bet’ from the drop down menu.
- Confirm your bet by clicking ‘Place Bets’.
Paddy Power Free Bets Key Terms & Rules
- If your bet wins then your profit will be transferred into your main wallet.
- Stakes are not returned with any winnings.
- Free bets cannot be exchanged for an account balance.
- Free bets always have an expiry date (see ‘My Free Bet’ section for details).
- Bets placed with a free bet will not qualify for any promotions.
Step-By-Step Guide To Paddy Power’s Registration Process
Here’s a three-step process to registering with Paddy Power:
Step 1) Enter your personal details.
Step 2) Enter your address details.
Step 3) Enter your account details.
Paddy Power £20 Risk Free Bet Offer Key Terms & Rules
There are a number of key terms and rules you should be aware of regarding Paddy Power’s £20 risk free bet joining offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below although you can find the full Terms & Conditions on the Paddy Power website.
- Only customers who sign up through the correct link (available above) will qualify for this Paddy Power £10 free bet offer.
- Qualifying bet can be placed at any odds.
- No rollover requirements.
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer.
- Stakes refunded within 6 hours of your bet losing.
It has to be said this is a fantastic offer from Paddy Power – one of our favourites in fact.
Most bookies that boast similar promotions offer money back as free bets so the idea that Paddy Power will refund your stake as cash if your bet loses makes this offer a no-brainer.
As always, be sure to make yourself familiar with the key terms and rules of this offer before claiming. However, if you have any queries, questions or concerns, you can email us at [email protected] or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.