Use our Patent Calculator to calculate the stake, return, and profit of your Patent bet, so you know how much to expect from your bookie. A Patent bet is similar to a Trixie bet, but it has a total of seven bets, and three selections added. A Patent bet consists of 1 treble, 3 double bets, and a single for each selection ie. 3 singles. They are most popular for horse racing markets, and the profit is determined by the price of each bet.
Patent Betting Calculator – Work Out Your Winnings
How To Use ThePuntersPage Patent Calculator
- 1Begin by selecting the odds format, choosing from decimals, fractions, or American odds.
- 2Select whether you wish to input the Total Stake or Stake per Bet using the drop down menu.
- 3Input the amount you wish to bet.
- 4Input the Odds for each bet.
- 5The calculator will process the amounts and you can select whether your bet will or has won, lost, or is void.
- 6Select Reset to calculate another Patent bet.
Our Full List of Free Betting Calculators
At ThePuntersPage we offer a wide range of free betting calculators that help to calculate your stake, return and profit from your bet. Find them all listed below: