A Trixie Calculator can help calculate the stake, return, and profit of your Trixie Bet. If you're not familiar with Trixie betting, you can think of it as a hybrid bet. Similar to accumulators, it also has multiple bets. A single Trixie bet is made up of four bets in total: a treble, and three doubles.
To get a return on your bet you will only need two of the three selections to win. Therefore, it offers a better chance of return over an accumulator, as you can still win if one of your selections loses.
Trixie Calculator – Work Out Your Winnings
- 1Begin by selecting the odds format, choosing from decimals, fractions, or American odds.
- 2Select whether you wish to input the Total Stake or Stake per Bet using the drop down menu.
- 3Input the amount you wish to bet.
- 4Input the Odds for each bet.
- 5The calculator will process the amounts and you can select whether your bet will or has won, lost, or is void.
- 6Select Reset to calculate another Trixie bet.
Trixie Bet – The 4 Winning Combinations
- 3 Doubles: 1-2, 1-3, 2-3
- 1 Treble: 1-2-3.
Our Full List of Free Betting Calculators
At ThePuntersPage we offer a wide range of free betting calculators that help to calculate your stake, return and profit from your bet. Find them all listed below: