A Canadian Bet Calculator, also known as a Super Yankee Calculator, can help to calculate your stake, return and profit of your Super Yankee bet. A Super Yankee consists of 5 selections in different sporting events, consisting of 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds, and a five-fold accumulator. This totals 26 bets. In order to gain any returns from your bets, a minimum of selections must be won.
Canadian Betting Calculator – Work Out Your Winnings
How To Use ThePuntersPage Canadian Bet Calculator
- 1Begin by selecting the odds format, choosing from decimals, fractions, or American odds.
- 2Select whether you wish to input the Total Stake or Stake per Bet using the drop down menu.
- 3Input the amount you wish to bet.
- 4Input the Odds for each bet.
- 5The calculator will process the amounts and you can select whether your bet will or has won, lost, or is void.
- 6Select Reset to calculate another Super Yankee bet.
Canadian Bet Winning Combinations
- 10 Double bets AB, AC, AD, AE BC, BD, BE, CD, CE, DE
- 10 Trebles ABC, ABD, ABE, ACD, ACE, ADE, BCD, BCE, BDE, CDE
- 5 Fourfold accumulator ABCD, ABCE, ABDE, ACDE, BCDE
- 1 Fivefold accumulator ABCDE
Our Full List of Free Betting Calculators
At ThePuntersPage we offer a wide range of free betting calculators that help to calculate your stake, return and profit from your bet. Find them all listed below: