Our Payout Calculator can help calculate the potential net return from your bet. You may use it to work out single bet payouts or calculate the more complex accumulator bet payouts. If you're not familiar with how Accumulator Betting works, you can think of ‘accas' as combo bets which require all separate bets to win for you to get your hands on the final payout. Anything other than that will result in a loss, so be sure to choose the odds you add to the accumulators wisely.
Kindly note that the calculator will give you the eventual net payout, not the total amount received if your bet wins. The difference here is that the total amount includes your stake too while the net payout is the amount you will win over and above your stake.
Payout Calculator – Work Out Your Potential Winnings for Single or Accumulator Bets
- 1Begin by selecting the odds format, choosing from decimals, fractions, or American odds.
- 2Select the Number of Selections you want to combine in your bet. Anything other than 1 will create an Accumulator bet
- 3Input the amount you wish to bet.
- 4Input the Odds for each bet.
- 5The calculator will process the amounts give you a Total Net Payout if all bets win.
- 6You can change the individual odds to see how different odds can affect the payout.
- 7Select Reset to calculate another payout.
Our Full List of Free Betting Calculators
At ThePuntersPage we offer a wide range of free betting calculators that help to calculate your stake, return and profit from your single, accumulator or system bets.
Find them all listed below: