William Hill 2 Clear Offer - All You Need To Know
The William Hill 2 Clear offer has proven extremely popular with punters and is a great incentive when it comes to UK horse racing. In this article we explain how it all works along with a step-by-step guide on how to qualify for the promotion and the key terms.
What Is The William Hill 2 Clear Offer?
2 Clear applies to selected UK & Irish flat races whereby if the horse you back wins by 2 or more lengths then William Hill will credit you with a 15% bonus on top of your winnings, up-to £100. With this offer, along with Money Back If Your Horse Finishes 2nd, it’s easy to see why so many punters place their horse racing bets with WH.
William Hill aim to credit bonus winnings within 1 hour of race settlement but at the latest will be credited by midday the following day.
The offer is available online, via mobile, text and in-shop and is open to new and existing customers. For those yet to have joined then make sure you take advantage of William Hill’s Bet £10 Get £30 welcome offer. Alternatively, you can view the range of William Hill promo codes available.
For those that prefer jump racing then we recommend checking out William Hill’s High 5 promotion which allows you to earn a 25% bonus if your horse wins by 5 or more lengths.
How To Qualify For William Hill 2 Clear
Here’s how to qualifying for William Hill’s 2 Clear promotion:
- Log-in to www.williamhill.com.
- Place your single bet on any qualifying race.
- If your horse wins by 2 or more lengths, William Hill will credit you with a 15% bonus.
2 Clear Key Terms
- Applies to selected flat races announced on the William Hill website and all flat races shown live on Terrestrial TV (ITV & ITV4).
- Race must include 6+ runners for the offer to count.
- Maximum bonus amount per selection is £100.
- Bonus paid in free bets.
- Applies to single bets placed on the ‘Race Winner’ market only.
To conclude, thanks to the 2 Clear promotion, there’s now even more reasons to place your horse racing bets with William Hill knowing that if your horse wins by 2 or more lengths, you’ll earn an extra 15% bonus on top of your standard winnings.