William Hill 2 Clear Offer - All You Need To Know
The William Hill 2 Clear offer has proven extremely popular with punters and is a great incentive when it comes to UK horse racing. In this article we explain how it all works along with a step-by-step guide on how to qualify for the promotion and the key terms.
What Is The William Hill 2 Clear Offer?
2 Clear applies to selected UK & Irish flat races whereby if the horse you back wins by 2 or more lengths then William Hill will credit you with a 15% bonus on top of your winnings, up-to £100.
William Hill aim to credit bonus winnings within 1 hour of race settlement but at the latest will be credited by midday the following day.
The offer is available online, via mobile, text and in-shop and is open to new and existing customers. For those yet to have joined then make sure you take advantage of William Hill’s Bet £10 Get £30 welcome offer. Alternatively, you can view the range of William Hill promo codes available.
For those that prefer jump racing then we recommend checking out William Hill’s High 5 promotion which allows you to earn a 25% bonus if your horse wins by 5 or more lengths.
How To Qualify For William Hill 2 Clear
Here’s how to qualifying for William Hill’s 2 Clear promotion:
- Log-in to www.williamhill.com.
- Place your single bet on any qualifying race.
- If your horse wins by 2 or more lengths, William Hill will credit you with a 15% bonus.
William Hill 2 Clear Key Terms
- Applies to selected flat races announced on the William Hill website and all flat races shown live on Terrestrial TV (ITV & ITV4).
- Race must include 6+ runners for the offer to count.
- Maximum bonus amount per selection is £100.
- Bonus paid in free bets.
- Applies to single bets placed on the ‘Race Winner’ market only.
To conclude, thanks to the 2 Clear promotion, there’s now even more reasons to place your horse racing bets with William Hill knowing that if your horse wins by 2 or more lengths, you’ll earn an extra 15% bonus on top of your standard winnings.