Emerging as a prominent payment method in the realm of online betting, Payz (formerly ecoPayz) has witnessed a surge in popularity within the past few years. In this guide, we will highlight the best Payz betting sites and explain the various advantages this method has to offer.
Best Payz Betting Sites
18+ New UK players only | Min deposit req. £10 | Certain deposit methods excluded | Place 1 sport bet (3+ selections) | Excl Horse Racing | Min stake £10 | Max stake £20 | Min Odds 2/1 (3.0) | Max FreeBet £20 for football only | FreeBet valid for 7 days | FreeBet stake not returned | Full T&Cs apply. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ Only available to new, verified customers residing in the UK. Place a first ever sports bet (£10 min. stake; single or multiple bets: min. odds 1.4). Get 2x£5 in free sports bets, £10 in bonus money at Casino and 20 free spins (£0.10 per spin) on eligible NetEnt Slots. Payment method restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+. New customers using Promo code R30 only. Min £10 stake, min odds ½, free bets paid as 3x £10, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment methods/player/country restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ New players only | Available until 23:59 GMT 31.12.2025 Each challenge has its own TCs. Eligible Bets must be placed for each respective Challenge during the Promotional Period including the following: ACCA, Football, In-Play, and Casino. Each challenge has its own set of TCs and can only be completed 1x. Available to claim: 20 Free Spins, £10 Free Bet, 50% Back up Free Bet up to £20, £10 Casino Bonus when you wager £50+. If all are completed you will receive Max £20 Free Bet to be used on any sport. Full T&Cs apply. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org #ad
Above, we have listed the top 10 Payz betting sites that will provide an enriching experience for both UK residents as well as for those living abroad.
How Do I Use Payz for Betting?
Payz, akin to MuchBetter, serves as a perfectly legitimate and trusted e-wallet for funding bets and withdrawing winnings. Employing the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), transactions are kept safe and your personal information confidential.
To get started with Payz, you'll need to register via their official website – a process which takes just a matter of minutes and is easier than signing up for a regular bank account.
While many online bookies don’t impose Payz transaction or deposit fees on players, it's important to always read the terms and conditions in the payments section before proceeding.
How To Deposit Using Payz
Depositing using this payment method is easy and involves a few steps.
Firstly, head over to your chosen bookmaker and log into your account.
Click on the deposit page and select Payz as your preferred payment method.
Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
You will then be asked to log into your Payz account to authorise the payment. If you haven’t done so at this stage, then you still can.
Once that’s done, the money will be in your playing account and you will be able to bet as you wish.
Advantages of Payz Betting
Aside from being a licensed payment provider accepted in many countries, Payz betting comes with several benefits:
- Security: Payz uses the latest encryption technology as well as a two-step verification process to ensure users can make transactions safely without their personal data being compromised.
- Instant & low cost: Funds can be sent through the user’s Payz account within a matter of seconds, leaving you to access your money easily. Fees are also generally minimal for betting, although if there are any, they will be listed in the payments section of your chosen bookmaker.
- Convenient for mobile use: Payz has a sleek app that is available to both Apple and Android users, which will suit those who like to play on the go. Whereas signing up to a betting site using the desktop version requires filling in lengthy forms, the Payz app can get you betting much quicker, and it is considerably quicker than using a credit or debit card.
- Customer support: Payz excels in this area, providing 24/7 support through email or live chat. There is also a detailed FAQ section that addresses the most commonly asked queries among customers.
Disadvantages of Payz Betting
As with any other payment method, there are some drawbacks associated with Payz betting.
- Not universally accepted: There are still some bookmakers, including Betfair and Paddy Power, that don’t accept Payz, which may be off-putting to bettors who wish to use this payment method.
- Fee charges: Although the fees aren’t as high compared to other well known e-wallets, Payz passes on fees for currency conversion, which is set at 2.99%.
Alternatives to Payz Betting
If you aren’t sold on Payz or you can’t use it at your chosen betting site, there are plenty of other options.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Currently supported by 50 currencies in over 150 countries, and with millions of users worldwide, Payz continues to grow both as a payment method for online betting as well as for banking.
Safe and quite easy to use once you get the hang of it, Payz is still a reliable choice for most punters; the only drawback is that it is not readily available across all online bookmakers.
Payz betting FAQs
While Payz is more widespread, it is not accepted at all bookmakers, so make sure you check the payments section of the sportsbook you wish to bet at before proceeding.
Although Payz allows you to send and receive money, you will still be required to link it up with a bank account before you can make transactions.
Yes, Payz is a legitimate payment provider, and there is a 2-step verification process to ensure customers are protected while betting online.
Yes, there are fees attached; however, that is at the discretion of the bookmaker in question. Usually, the fees are quite low.