William Hill 4 Means More - All You Need To Know
William Hill have introduced a fantastic initiative where punters can enjoy a 25% bonus on football bets and it’s called 4 Means More. In this article we explain how it all works and how you can win bigger with one of the industries leading bookmakers.
William Hill 4 Means More Explained
4 Means More is an offer from William Hill that applies to Both Teams To Score and Match Result & Both Teams To Score bets on selected fixtures and works so that if there are four or more goals in a game then you will receive a 25% bonus on top on your standard winnings.
The offer is open to new and existing customers but if you haven’t yet joined, William Hill’s Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets welcome offer is well worth looking at.
How To Claim William Hill 4 Means More
Here’s how to claim William Hill’s 4 Means More offer:
- Log-in to www.williamhill.com.
- Place your Match Result, Both Teams To Score or Match Result & Both Teams To Score single bet at odds of 1/5 (1.2) or greater as normal.
- If there are four or more goals in the game then William Hill will automatically credit you with a 25% bonus.
4 Means More Key Terms
- Applies to selected fixtures.
- Singles only.
- Minimum odds of 1/5 (1.2)
- Bonuses are paid based on profit. For example, bet £10 at 2/1 and your overall return is £30 (£20 total profit). You will therefore earn a 25% bonus of £20 = £5.
- Bonus paid in free bets.
- Free bets credited by midday the following day.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
- Maximum bonus of £100.
To conclude, 4 Means More from William Hill is a great way of providing extra value to punters by offering a 25% bonus when there are four or more goals scored in the match. So if you want to get more out of your Match Result, Both Teams To Score or Match Result & Both Teams To Score single bets, then this is definitely worth considering.