Betway 4 To Score - How To Play, Tips & Predictions
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Betway 4 To Score promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to play, our own tips and predictions as well as the key terms you should know about.
Betway 4 To Score – How To Play, Tips & Predictions
Betway are quickly making a very good name for themselves and with their latest feature, 4 To Score, it’s easy to see why.
What Is Betway 4 To Score?
4 To Score is a free weekly game exclusive to Betway where players need to predict which team will score first in the 3 o’clock kick-offs in each of the Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two.
There is a guaranteed jackpot of £25,000 cash to be won every week. If two or more players correctly predict the first team to score in all four divisions then the prize will be split equally amongst those players.
You can enter your predictions online and via the Betway sports mobile app which is available to download for free on both Android and iOS devices.
4 To Score is open to all customers. For those yet to have joined then we recommend taking advantage of Betway’s £30 matched free bet sign up offer. You can also view a range of Betway bonus codes that are available.
How To Play Betway 4 To Score
Here’s how to play 4 To Score with Betway:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Betway 4 To Score landing page (new customers get a £30 matched free bet).
Head to the ‘4 To Score‘ page (via the ‘Promotions’ tab).
Select your 4 teams to score first.
Confirm your entry by clicking ‘Submit’.
Once confirmed, your entry cannot be changed so make sure you are 100% happy.
Betway 4 To Score Tips & Predictions
The table below contains our predictions for the latest round of 4 To Score.
|League||First Team To Score|
Betway 4 To Score Key Terms & Rules
- Open to all Betway customers.
- Available online and on mobile.
- One free prediction per customer per week.
- Guaranteed weekly prize of £25,000 – unless otherwise stated.
- Betway use BBC to determine the exact time a goal has been scored.
- In the event that two teams in the same league score at the same time then both will be counted as winners.
- Winners contacted by phone or email within 2 days.
- Prizes credited as cash within 72 hours.
- In the event that there are multiple winners then the prize will be split evenly.
4 To Score is a weekly prediction game that requires you to guess the first team to score in each league including the Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two.
It’s a great way to keep you interested in Saturday’s 3 o’clock kick-offs and furthermore, it’s completely free to enter, so it’s hard to find a reason not to get involved.