In this article we detail all you need to know about the Betway £50 matched bet offer including a step-by-step guide on how to claim as well as the key terms you should know about. Always remember to Bet the Responsible Way.
Betway £50 Matched Bet Offer Explained
Betway are offering all new customers a matched bet up-to £50.
Simply sign up and place a bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater and once your bet has settled then Betway will credit your account with a bet of the same stake up-to the value of £50.
Do note that if you make your first deposit via Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill then you will not be able to claim this offer. You will however be able to use those methods after your first deposit.
How To Claim Betway’s £50 Matched Bet Offer
Here’s how to claim Betway’s £50 matched bet offer:
- Firstly, click here to head to the Betway £50 matched bet landing page.
- Create an account.
- Place a bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Betway will then credit your account with a bet of the same stake up-to £50.
Betway £50 Matched Bet Key Terms
There are a number of terms you should be aware of regarding Betway’s £50 bet offer. We’ve detailed the main ones below although you can find the full T’s & C’s on the Betway website.
- Only customers who sign up through the correct link (available above) will qualify for this offer.
- Odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- No rollover requirements.
- Bet tokens for valid for 7 days.
- Stakes are not returned with any winnings.
As far as welcome offers go, this is one of the biggest out there and is perfect for those who bet with larger stakes.
As always, if you have any queries, questions or concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @ThePuntersPage.