Betway Cash Out & Partial Cash Out – The Ultimate Guide (2020)
In this article we explain all you need to know about Betway Cash Out and Partial Cash Out including a step-by-step guide on how to use the feature as well as the key terms you should know about.
Best Other Bookmakers TPP Recommends for Cash Out Betting
|1||• King of cash out betting|
• Cash out offered on Horse Races
• Peer-to-peer gambling platform
|2||• Part of the world’s biggest betting group|
• Great for football cash outs
• Best odds online
|3||• Fantastic cash out options|
• Quick sign up process
• £30 in free bets
Betway are the latest sports betting operator to introduce both a Cash Out and Partial Cash Out feature to their sports betting vertical meaning punters now have even more control over their bets than ever before.
What Is Betway Cash Out?
Betway Cash Out is a real-time bet settlement feature that puts you in complete control. Wherever the Cash Out button is displayed you can opt to take your winnings or cut your losses prior to the end of the event.
You can cash out online and via the Betway sports mobile app (available to download on Android and iPhone). The Cash Out icon and the current Cash Out price will be displayed against eligible unsettled bets in ‘My Bets’.
What Is Betway Partial Cash Out?
Betway Partial Cash Out allows you to take a proportion of your Cash Out offering while leaving the remainder of your stake to be settled once all events has finished.
You can find the feature within the regular Cash Out. Just select the icon can to open the Partial Cash Out slider bar.
You can find details of your Partial Cash Out bets within the ‘My Bets’ section.
Cash Out and Partial Cash Out is open to all customers.
Not Yet Joined Betway?
Those yet to have opened an account can do so today and claim the latest Betway free bet offer up-to 30. Just make a deposit between £10 and £30 and Betway will instantly match it. You can also view a full range of offers and Betway promotion codes that are available.
How To Cash Out With Betway
Here’s how to Cash Out with Betway:
- Log-in to www.betway.com.
- Go to ‘My Bets‘.
- Select the bet you wish to Cash Out.
- Click ‘Cash Out‘.
Betway Cash Out & Partial Cash Out Key Terms & Rules
- Valid on single, multiple and system bets.
- Valid on both pre-game and In-Play bets.
- Pressing the Cash Out button will immediately process the settlement of your bet at the Cash Out amount displayed.
- Once the Cash Out button is pressed, the Cash Out cannot be reversed.
- Betway does not guarantee the availability of the Cash Out functionality at all times, even where the functionality has been advertised in connection with a particular event.
Betway offer both Cash Out and Partial Cash Out meaning customers can lock in their winnings or cut their losses at any time by either cashing in all or part of their bets before their bet or event has ended.