In this article, we detail all you need to know about Karamba’s welcome offer, including a step-by-step guide on how to claim it and how to use your free bets, as well as the key terms and rules you should know.
What Is the Karamba Bet £20 Get £10 Welcome Offer?
- The Karamba welcome offer allows new customers on the platform to get a £10 free bet when they bet a minimum of £20 with odds of (1/1) or higher. Single and straight accumulator betswill be eligible.
- This free betcan be used on a coupon with total odds of (4/5) or higher and applies to players who are residents of the United Kingdom. The whole amountmust be used at one go, as any remaining amount will be forfeited, and it
- must be used within 14 days.
- The welcome offer by Karamba also includes an automatic opt-in to the welcome offer tournament. Players join the tournament running on the day of their first deposit and new customers have the chance to win £1,000.
- To qualify for the welcome offer tournament, a minimum of ten bets must be placed at odds of 3/10.
How to Claim the Karamba Welcome Offer: Bet £20 Get £10
Deposit & wager a minimum of £20 on Karamba’s sportsbook (using available payment methods).
Your £10 free bet will be credited following the settlement of your qualifying bet.
Karamba Welcome Offer – Key Terms
Bet £20 Get £10
- The offer doesn’t apply to residents of Canada, Finland, Norway and Germany.
- The offer is only available to new customers and may be used once per household.
- The Free Bet may not be used with any other offer.
- The Free Bet must be used at Karamba within 14 days of being credited.
- Anyone who deposits through NETELLER, PayPal, Paysafe, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not be eligible for a free bet.
- Bets placed using a free bet token will not be eligible for Cash Out.
- A free bet may not be exchanged for real money or other bonuses.
- Free bets can only be used on sports and no other online product, including Casino.
- There is no bonus code required.
Welcome Offer Tournament
- Free to join.
- Players must exceed the specified tournament minimum bet amount (£10) to be eligible to win a reward.
- Minimum/maximum real stake contribution per bet used as base for calculation of units.
- Only bets settled between tournament starting and finishing times will be valid for calculation of tournament leaderboard.
- Bets that are cancelled/voided/money back will not count towards minimum bet amount per tournament.
- Bets placed with Free Bet or SecureBet Token will not count towards leaderboard calculations.
- All prizes will be paid out within 48 hours of tournament completion.
Other Popular Betting Promotions
Other Popular Betting Promotions in 2023
18+ New customers only. Bonus must be accepted with 48 hours and has 40 x wagering reqs (certain games only). Paypal and certain deposit methods excluded. Bets covering >70% of Roulette table don't count to wagering. Free spins value £0.10. No wagering reqs apply. Bonus valid for 30 days (bonus and winnings removed). Free spins valid on selected games only. T&C's apply.
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 10 days from receipt of the offer.
18+. New customers using Promo code R30 only. Min £10 stake, min odds ½, free bets paid as 3x £10, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment methods/player/country restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org #ad
ThePuntersPage Final Say
Karamba has compensated for its less generous welcome offer – their previous promotion was Bet £10 Get £15 – by rewarding punters with automatic entry into their welcome offer tournament. However, new customers still need to stake a minimum of £10 to qualify. That said, a lucrative cash prize is up for grabs!
Overall, though, the Bet £20 Get £10 offer lacks value overall, and we’re not sure whether entry into a tournament makes up for it.
Also, discover Paddy Power welcome offer