William Hill Acca Five Insurance - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the William Hill Acca Five Insurance promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is William Hill Acca Five Insurance?
Acca Five Insurance is a promotion from William Hill that applies to accumulators consisting of 5 selections or more and works so that if one leg lets you down then you will receive your stake back as free bet up-to £20.
What really stands out about this offer is that it is available on over 70 sports across a range of markets. You can bet on one sport or market or mix and match various sports and markets – the choice is yours.
Furthermore, the promotion works in conjunction with William Hill’s Cash Out feature meaning you can cash your accumulators in early and secure a profit or loss before your bet is settled.
William Hill Acca Insurance is open to new and existing customers. For those yet to have joined then take advantage of William Hill’s Bet £10 Get £30 sign up offer. Alternatively, there are a range of William Hill promotion codes also available.
How To Claim William Hill Acca Five Insurance
Here’s how to claim William Hill’s Acca Five Insurance promotion:
- Log-in to www.williamhill.com.
- Place an accumulator consisting of at least 5 selections.
- If one team lets you down then William Hill will credit your stake back as a free bet up-to £20.
William Hill Acca Five Insurance Key Terms & Rules
- Available online and on mobile.
- Selections must be priced at 1/5 (1.2) or greater,
- Maximum refund of £20 per accumulator.
- Maximum of £20 in free bets can be earned per day.
- Stakes returned in free bets.
- Free bets valid for 4 days.
- Free bets can be redeemed on any market or selection.
To conclude, if you find yourself betting on accumulators and you’re consistently being let down by one selection then you should probably consider taking advantage of Acca Five Insurance from William Hill. At least then you can place your bets knowing that if one leg does let you down then you can get your stake back as a free bet.