Paddy Power Money Back 2nd - All You Need To Know
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Paddy Power Money Back 2nd promotion including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is The Paddy Power Money Back 2nd Offer?
Paddy Power offer money back as a free bet up-to £25 on selected meetings every day if your horse finishes second to the Starting Price (SP) favourite.
On top of this, Paddy Power offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Ireland horse and greyhound racing so you can rest assured that you will always be getting the best prices.
How To Claim Paddy Power Money Back If 2nd
Here’s how to claim Paddy Power’s Money Back 2nd offer:
- Log-in to www.paddypower.com.
- Place your horse racing bets as normal on any of the selected meetings.
- If your horse finishes second to the SP favourite then Paddy Power will automatically refund your stake.
Paddy Power Money Back 2nd Key Terms
- Joint favourites also count as the Starting Price (SP) favourite.
- Stakes returned as free bets.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
- Free bets can be used on any horse racing market.
- Maximum refund of £25 per customer per race.
- Does not apply to races where less than 5 runners take part.
In summary, Paddy Power’s money back offer basically works as insurance. So now you can place your bets safe in the knowledge that if your horse finishes second to the Starting Price favourite, you will have your stake returned as a free bet which you can then use on any horse racing market.