Betfair Cash Out & Partial Cash Out - The Ultimate Guide (2018 Update)
Betfair Cash Out & Partial Cash Out
Betfair Cash Out originates from the betting Exchange. Previously, if you were trading a sporting event and wished to Cash Out, you were forced to do the maths yourself and work out how much you needed to either back or lay. Now, Betfair do all the calculations for you.
What Is Betfair Cash Out?
Betfair Cash Out allows you to lock in a profit or loss before an event has finished. Betfair do the calculations to offer you a real time value of your bet based on live market prices and with a single click you can ‘Cash Out’.
You can Cash Out on singles and multiples on a wide range of sports including football and tennis as well as horse racing multiples bets, both pre-race and in-running.
The feature is available online and on the Betfair mobile app wherever you see the orange ‘Cash Out’ icon on your bet slip and is open to all customers.
Not Yet Joined Betfair?
Check out Betfair’s latest free bet sign up offer where you can claim £100 in free bets. Otherwise you can view a full range of Betfair promo codes for all products including casino, poker, bingo and exchange.
What Is Betfair Partial Cash Out?
Betfair Partial Cash Out allows you to select exactly how much of the bet you wish to cash out whilst leaving the rest of your stake to run.
To cash out part of your bet, simply open up the slider by clicking ‘Cash Out Part Of My Bet’ in the drop-down list and choose how much you wish to Cash Out.
You can Cash Out as many times as you like on a single bet, providing that the Cash Out slider is available.
How To Cash Out With Betfair
Here’s how to Cash Out with Betfair:
- Log-in to www.betfair.com.
- Go to ‘Open Bets‘.
- Select the bet you wish to Cash Out.
- Click ‘Cash Out‘.
Betfair Cash Out & Partial Cash Out Key Terms & Rules
- The Cash Out icon is displayed for the markets where Cash Out is available.
- The Cash Out value displayed is the lowest amount you will receive if you make a successful Cash Out.
- Cash Out amounts are not guaranteed as they are based on the live Betfair markets where prices are constantly changing. This means you may receive more than indicated or your Cash Out may be unsuccessful or only partially successful.
- If a Cash Out is unsuccessful or partially successful then Betfair will offer you a new Cash Out amount based on your revised position and the current prices in the Betfair market.
Betfair Cash Out originates from the betting exchange. Previously if you were trading a sporting event and wished to Cash Out, you were forced to do the maths yourself and work our how much you needed to either back or lay. Now, Betfair Cash Out do all the calculations for you so you can cash in a bet and guarantee a profit or loss before an event has finished.