Existing Customer Free Bet Club Offers - Always Updated List
In this article we explain all you need to know about existing customer Free Bet Club offers as well as a list of Free Bet Club offers currently available from the leading UK online bookmakers.
Existing Customer Free Bet Club Offers
Everyone loves new customer sign up offers, but here at ThePuntersPage.com, we believe rewarding existing customers for their loyalty is just as, if not, more important. This is usually done in the form of what most people refer to as ‘Free Bet Clubs’.
So, what are free bet clubs and how exactly do they work?
What Are Free Bet Clubs?
‘Free Bet Clubs’ are in essence loyalty schemes whereby customers are rewarded with bonuses (usually free bets) for betting with the same bookmaker each week.
So, unlike most free bets that require you to be a new customer, with Free Bet Clubs, even if you already have an account, you can still qualify for and receive your free bets.
Furthermore, the reason Free Bet Clubs offer such outstanding value is because you are being rewarded for what you’d be doing anyway in most cases – betting online!
List Of Online Bookmaker Loyalty Free Bets & Bonuses Offers
Maybe rather surprisingly to some, there are now many betting sites that run loyalty programs for existing customers, each with varying terms.
Below we’ve listed all the available existing customer free bet offers currently available from the leading UK online bookmakers along with the key terms of each offer.
Existing Customer Free Bet Club Offers Common Terms & Conditions
As you can see, there are certain conditions that apply when placing your qualifying bets which vary from bookmaker to bookmaker. For those unsure on exactly what each term means, we will explain below. It goes without saying that you should familiarise yourself with the full T&C’s for each offer before claiming.
- Free Bet – This refers to the free bet amount you can earn.
- Sports/Markets – This refers to the sports and markets in which you can add selections from in order for your bet to qualify.
- Minimum Stake – This refers to the minimum amount you have to stake in order to qualify for your free bets.
- Minimum Legs – This refers to the minimum number of selections you must include in your bets in order for them to qualify.
- Minimum Odds – This refers to the minimum odds each selection included in your bets must be in order for them to qualify.
- Qualifying Period – This refers to the period if which you can place qualifying bets.
Existing Customer Free Bet Club Offers Summary
- Paddy Power
Free Bet Clubs are mutually beneficial – the bookmaker gets your custom and you get free bets every week – just for placing bets that you might well have placed anyway.
Furthermore, with so many free bet offers now available to existing customers, you can decide which one best suits you based on the types of bets you like to place. Happy days!