Coral Fallers Insurance (Money Back If Horse Falls) - Full Offer Details
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Coral Fallers Insurance promotion (also known as Coral Money Back If Your Horse Falls) including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is The Coral Fallers Insurance Offer?
The Coral Fallers Insurance offer applies to bets place on your mobile or tablet and works so that if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down during any UK & Ireland jumps race then Coral will refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25.
It doesn’t end there. The offer works in conjunction with Coral’s Best Odds Guaranteed promotion so you can be sure you’ll always be getting the best prices.
Fallers Insurance is open to new and existing customers. If you haven’t yet joined then take a look at the latest Coral sign up offer. Alternatively there are a range of Coral promotion codes also available.
How To Claim Coral Fallers Insurance
Here’s how to claim Coral Fallers Insurance:
- Log-in to www.coral.co.uk.
- Place your horse racing bet as normal.
- If your horse falls, unseats or gets brought down then Coral will automatically refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25.
Coral Fallers Insurance Offer Key Terms
We’ve detailed the main terms of Coral’s Fallers Insurance Money Back offer below. You can find the full T’s & C’s on the Coral website.
- Applies to bets placed via mobile and tablet devices.
- Applies to bets placed from 8AM (GMT) on the day of the race.
- Refund applies to Win part of Win & Each-Way singles.
- Maximum refund of £25 per customer per race.
- Stakes returned in free bets.
- Free bets credited by 10AM the next day.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
This is one of the most popular racing offers in the industry and its’s easy to see why. As a punter, you always want to minimise risk and with Coral’s Fallers Insurance offer you can do exactly that.
There’s nothing more annoying than seeing your horse leading only to fall at the final hurdle. Well at least with Coral you’ll get your stake back as a free bet up-to £25.