Coral Fallers Insurance Offer - All You Need To Know
*This Offer Has Now Expired*
In this article we explain all you need to know about the Coral Fallers Insurance promotion (also known as Coral Money Back If Your Horse Falls) including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer as well as the key terms you should know about.
What Is The Coral Fallers Insurance Offer?
With Coral Fallers Insurance, if you place a bet on your mobile or tablet and your horse falls, unseats or is brought down during any UK & Ireland jumps race then Coral will refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25.
On top of this money back offer, Coral offer Best Odds Guaranteed so you can be sure you’ll always be getting the best prices.
How To Claim Coral Fallers Insurance
Here’s how to claim Coral Fallers Insurance:
- Log-in to www.coral.co.uk.
- Place your horse racing bet as normal.
- If your horse falls, unseats or gets brought down then Coral will automatically refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25.
Coral Fallers Insurance Offer Key Terms
We’ve detailed the main terms of Coral’s Fallers Money Back offer below although you can find the full T’s & C’s on the Coral website.
- Applies to bets placed via mobile and tablet devices.
- Applies to bets placed from 8AM (GMT) on the day of the race.
- Refund applies to Win part of Win & Each-Way singles.
- Maximum refund of £25 per customer per race.
- Stakes returned in free bets.
- Free bets credited by 10AM the next day.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
This is one of the most popular racing offers in the industry and its’s easy to see why. As a punter, you always want to minimise risk and with Coral’s Money Back If Your Horse Falls offer you can do exactly that. There’s nothing more annoying than seeing your horse leading only to fall at the final hurdle. Well at least with Coral you can bet with the knowledge that if indeed it does fall then you get your stake back as a free bet up-to £25.