In an ever-expanding betting universe, William Hill horse racing still stands out as one of the very best, just as it has been for generations. What makes this bookie so special? We'll break down all the reasons here, as well as everything else you could want to know to make the most out of this iconic operator.
William Hill: A Truly Extraordinary Racing Operator
- Since launching in 1934, William Hill have always had horse racing betting as their main focus.
- Closing in on a century, they have been at the forefront in providing the most competitive, versatile, and varied selection of horse racing markets out there. From a historical point of view, they have earned the right to be considered among the best for this sport.
- But that isn’t the reason why horse racing with William Hill is so highly thought of today. In such a competitive market, we’re talking hundreds (if not thousands) of horse racing betting sites available – all aiming to be the best in the business – so history isn’t enough.
- With all the immense competition out there, we are going to give you ten reasons why William Hill horse racing is truly extraordinary, in which they continue to go above and beyond.
10 Reasons Why William Hill Is the Best for Horse Racing Betting
William Hill Horse Racing Betting on Big Events
Although William Hill horse racing is always at a high standard, we really think they are at their absolute best when it comes to the big events.
We’re talking special coverage on William Hill horse racing radio, brilliantly competitive odds, and an awesome assortment of special markets.
Perhaps best of all are the promotional offers for these events. At the most recent Grand National, for instance, you could get a £10 free bet for the same stake – and that’s just one example. If you are new to betting on horse racing and want to give it a try, and such an event happens to be coming up, we’d say these events are pretty much an ideal time to do so.
Here's a quick list of upcoming horse racing events we think are perfect opportunities to experience betting on the horses at William:
|Epsom Derby||4th June 2022|
|Ascot Gold Cup||16th June 2022|
|St Leger||7th-10th September 2022|
|Melbourne Cup||1st November 2022|
|King George VI Chase||26th December 2022|
|Cheltenham Festival||14th-17th March 2023|
|Dubai World Cup||25th March 2023|
|Kentucky Derby||5th-6th May 2023|
|2,000 Guineas Stakes||6th May 2023|
William Hill Horse Racing Betting on Mobile
- William Hill horse racing is also available on mobile, with a dedicated William Hill horse racing app for both Android and iOS users. On top of that, there appears to be no loss of market options or features in the switch to the small screen.
- This means that everything you can enjoy on desktop, from horse racing results to live coverage, and all those extra markets and promotions, can also be enjoyed portably.
- Put simply, everything you enjoy on desktop is every bit as good on the app, with no need to compromise.
William Hill Horse Racing FAQs
As one of the best horse racing bookies in the world, William Hill's horse racing product includes live streaming, competitive odds, varied markets and excellent mobile options, to give but a few examples of their excellence.
Yes – they offer tons of promotions like Best Odds Guaranteed, enhanced places, acca insurance and more. They also provide special promotions on big racing events.
William Hill Racing TV is the site's live streaming service, which allows you to watch races from 24 racecourses across the UK.
William Hill offers a live radio broadcast that streams the latest horse racing news, tips and even interviews with experts.
At William Hill, you'll find coverage on horse racing events all around the world, alongside UK and Irish races, including those from the Americas, Europe, and Africa.
Simply sign up, deposit your funds, select your market, and confirm how much you wish to bet. Your potential returns will be made immediately clear via the betting slip.
Absolutely. You can sign up to multiple betting accounts for any reason to take advantage of all their markets, odds, and promotions.
ThePuntersPage Final Say
William Hill is the gold standard for horse racing, boasting top-tier coverage and betting markets. They go above and beyond with promotions, radio and TV coverage, while also providing a base level of excellence in terms of market variety and odds quality.
Make no mistake, William Hill doesn’t just have their reputation because of their illustrious history. The bookmaker also remains, in the face of immense competition, one of the best options for a horse racing betting today, and looks likely to continue to be so for a long time.